20050606

Ohm.....

so, it is really hard being a woman sometimes. i have an appt. on wednesday to get waxed. i hate doing that because it hurts, but i love doing it because i feel sexy. it is one of the most awkward things you can do. at least when you go to the gyno's office, she (or he) is a professional. they are trained to look at that part of the body and be ok with it. when you get waxed, it feels different. although, an aesthetician is trained and professional also, it feels way weirder. i went to the mall last weekend because i wanted to get some spray that they have that you can use and it will numb the area. well, i couldn't find it. so now i have to endure the pain. it wouldn't be so bad if i hadn't waited so long. i regularly need to go about once a month, but it has now been about a month and a half. i'm really gonna pay for this one. i shouldn't have waited so long. you know what is even more awkward? the positions you have to be in. you know they even take the hair out of your ass? yes...they do. i have to lay on my back with my legs up and i have hold my ass open. awkward? just a little!!!!!! i also get my underarms waxed. that is a WEIRD experience. i am REALLY ticklish. so, when they are applying the wax, i can't wait for them to rip it off because it tickles. when they rip it off, i can't wait for them to stop because it hurts. just when you think it is over also, they pluck the stray hairs that they couldn't get with the wax. i seriously have to do some serious meditating when i am there to help with the pain. it is kind of like getting a tattoo. you know it hurts and you are inflicting on yourself willingly, but you have to manage the pain somehow. i just breathe deeply. almost like doing yoga. i almost feel like saying namaste when they are done. (i think i spelled that right) anyway, this time, i decided to treat myself to something nice. i am getting a pedicure also. i haven't had a professional one in a couple of years also. i got a plantar wart from getting pedicures at places that weren't so sanitary, so after that healed i was really scared to go get pedicures. well, i did my research this time. they use only metal objects and you get your own...brand new!!!!! so, i patiently wait for wednesday's arrival...ohm...then thursday...IT'S GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!!!

2 comments:

Max said...

Word! There is nothing like hot wax in your special places. But I do it for vanity and sensuality. What's a girl to do?

I'm siked about Thursday! I can't wait!

TD said...

Wow... that sounds bananas. I've been on the fence about it a lot... but I have shaved there and I understand what you mean about the whole feeling sexy thing. But... I still can't get past the fact the gyn takes a trip down there every so often... I don't know how many more p-passes I can give admission to touch my privates!

LMAO! But your thorough description has made it a little more imaginable!

*