20050604

And so it begins...

the process of forgiveness. forgiveness for something that no one ever apologized for. forgiveness in a place where it is appropriate to loathe. that's a good word. i couldn't find a word to describe what i felt before. loathe is a good one. i used to write poetry and it used to really help me. i'm going to give it a try. you are my audience. you are my guinea pigs. you who stop here and read are the first to experience my attempt at written expression. here goes...

seems like i just can't forget
and it feels like i will never forgive
i have to get this off my chest
because this is certainly no way to live

my thoughts of you are filled with hate
the feelings i have are pure disgust
no matter what you say from here on out
you will never win back all of my trust

my heart was yours, you had the key
you broke down all the walls
and now you walk away without a second thought
you won't even take my calls

what do i do now, i can only pray
you've ruined it for the rest
i have to rebuild and take it day by day
next time, i won't settle for second best

1 comment:

Max said...

Well done! Keep up the good work on the demon excerism. It will do you good.