20050629

It's been a long time...

ok, so i haven't posted in a while, but not that many people read, so i know that no one is on the edge of their seats waiting for me to drop some inciteful piece of information. but this is what i have...

nothing new has really happened, so i will just give a few updates. i got waxed again today. i will never get over that pain. i got this numbing spray that is supposed to make it hurt a little less. now, i may have put it on too soon, but that shit did not work!!!!!! it hurt just as much as normal. it is not easy being a woman.

i went to the ATM today because i am going on vacation tomorrow and i wanted to get some cash. DON'T YOU KNOW THE MACHINE TOOK MY CARD!!!!! ok, i will admit, it is kind of my fault, but to be fair, who reads the screen before they put their card in all the time. i never do. it so happens that the machine was out of order and the card thingee was not even working, so it wouldn't even spit out my card. i am very fortunate in that it was one of my banks ATM's and i will just have to go to the branch first thing in the morning and have them take it out for me. so, i plan on being there bright and early so that i can get my card back and not have to worry over vacation. i will be late to work to do it, but i don't care. i have to get my card.

what else is there? nothing really. excited about getting a week off. that will be heaven. i need a break from work sometimes. i am excited to go back to school and get my MBA. I am getting it in Media Management and as part of my application to school i have to write a business proposal. so, i think i will try to start a production company. i would LOVE that. i could fund projects that mean something to me and that are important. i could do fun stuff too. isn't that how life should be? shouldn't we be working towards our own happiness daily? it should be expected of each and every individual to live their life to the fullest and that should include working towards your happiness.

ok, i think that is it for now. i will post again soon.

2 comments:

DramaQueen said...

I was anxiously awaiting your post!! ;o) Have a great vacation! And if you read my blog, you will know that you are not alone in The Shitty Job Club. And always read the screen before putting your card in the ATM! (let's read into that statement, shall we...!) Love ya and see you when you get back!

Max said...

Co sign! I was waiting for some new shit. I hope your vackay is dynomite. And ditto to everything dramaqueen said.