20050829

I love you too?

so, i was talking to someone that i used to deal with and when we were involved he didn't love me. i loved him and i cared about him. i found out later that he was manipulative and he used me, but now he wants to say i love you. he has said it a few times and i kind of just blew it off and didn't really address it. at one point he said, "i know you don't believe me, but i do." he's right and he's wrong. see, i believe that he wants to love. i don't, on the other hand, believe that he wants to love me, nor that he loves me. well, i got sick of hearing him say it, so i said, "i love you too." wrong? very. why? i have no idea. i think i felt sorry for him and i didn't really want to hurt his feelings. as much as he hurt me, i am still too nice of a person. i can't bring myself to hurt someone on purpose. so, where are we now? nowhere, thank goodness because i have not talked to him since and i really don't want to.

No comments: