20150210

NUMB3R5

221
14.75
13.5
13
40.5
39.5
52.5
31
32.75
17
17
39

what are all these numbers?  they are my numbers - my measurements, my weight, my BMI.  they all mean something, but what is that something?  that something is that i didn't stay on plan.  i didn't fight as hard as i should have.  i didn't pay attention to what i was ingesting.  i didn't stay as active as i should have.  i was lazy.  i didn't care enough.  i didn't flip the switch.  i didn't DECIDE to put myself and my health first.  as important as these numbers are, they are not important enough for me to stress over.  why?  because they won't be here for long.  they have a short shelf life and there is really only one number that matters - 1!  1 because that is how many lives i have to live!  1 because i am the only one that can make the decision!  1 because i am in competition with myself! 1 because that is how many people that are on my team!  i am RELEASING my inner fat girl so that i can finally let go of my outer fat girl!  i have to rearrange my thoughts and i have to align them with my goals.  i have to FLIP THE SWITCH and MAKE THE DECISION!

No comments: