20051005

I'm it, but I'm late!!!!!!

Ten years ago: 1995...hmmm, it was the first year of my bad 4 year relationship after which i have had NO real relationship! geez, i'm starting out bad, but i do have to say, i loved college. i had a great time at the beginning.

Five years ago: well, 2000 was worse than 1995. i almost flunked out of college because i fell into a deep depression after the "break-up" and didn't leave my apartment. no, not even to go to class. but i did major damage control and got mostly incompletes, worked my ass off that summer and walked. i had 2 more credits to earn, so i took a correspondence course about a year and a half later and got my degree. yeah, those were hard years for me.

One year ago: i was doing the same thing i am doing now, making less money, but i was 25 lbs lighter! time does not seem to be on my side.

Five snacks:
-Almonds
-Pecans
-Cashews (i guess i should just say nuts, huh?)
-Celery and peanut butter
-Popcorn

Five songs I know all the words to:
- "Superwoma" Karen White
- "My Way" Frank Sinatra
- "O Holy Night" who did write that?
- "The Star Spangled Banner" Francis Scott Key (right?)
- thanks DQ...a lot of tv theme songs

Five things I would do with $100 million:
- share with my family
- pay off my debt
- travel and invest
- donate to charity
- work part time and leave time to pursue my dreams

Five places to run away to:
- Home (my mom's house)
- the part
- a bar
- my room
- anywhere, but the U.S.

Five things I would never wear:
- anything made of wool
- anything spandex
- my hair in a wrap "style"
- a jheri curl
- ugg boots

Five favorite TV Shows:
- Charmed
- all the CSI's
- ER
- Alias
- Medium

Five biggest joys:
- my nieces
- singing along to music i love
- reading a great book with a great love story (thanks again, DQ)
- being loved by someone, for real (although, that hasn't happened to me. i am just guessing)
- being on stage

Five favorite toys:
- anything electronic
- anything new
- um, my unmentionables
- my knitting needles
- a paint brush and canvas

Five people to pass this on to:
everyone i know has done this, so i am going to stop it here.

1 comment:

HealthyHappyHoney said...

adrian,

i tried to post on your blog, but it wouldn't let me because it says i'm not a team member. i don't know what that means, but you should open up your blog so that anyone can post. you can get more comments that way. i will try again another time.